Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Great choices !

I’ve had sensible and useful advice from all three, and I know that I will need more as time passes.

Hugs.

Barbra.

Kimberly
      Online Facilitator

Also, welcome to gatorgirly as a new WARRIOR! Still working on the technical issue with the orange font, but hope to have that resolved soon!

Kimberly
        Online Facilitator

Bumping this to the top for those who are new to the forum…and also for those who were newbies when this original thread was posted and might now be interested in becoming a WARRIOR!

WARRIORS (names appear in orange) are patients who have “been there, done that” with Graves’ disease, thyroid eye disease, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, thyroid nodules, or another related disorder. These patients have been long-term members of our forum, have (mostly) stabilized their thyroid levels, are willing to share their knowledge and experience with others, and serve as examples in upholding the GDATF forum guidelines. Life isn’t always perfect for our WARRIORS, but they have achieved a “new normal”, are moving forward with their day-to-day lives, and are ready to start reaching out to others.

ONLINE FACILITATORS (names appear in green) are either WARRIORS and/or GDATF staff members. ONLINE FACILITATORS have the authority to enforce the forum’s guidelines by editing posts, deleting posts, removing links, locking down threads, or suspending/banning users. WARRIORS can one day move on to becoming ONLINE FACILITATORS if they choose to do so.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.