Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thanks Ellis, I think I’ll give the Wheatgrass a try this week. As for the Spirulina, I can’t help thinking it is conected somehow and maybe responsible for accelerating this GD. Thanks again. I appreciate any information I can get.

Anonymous

Fancy, Wheatgrass is supposed to be very nutritious. As per my information, the doctor that discovered it claims it contains the greatest variety of vitamins, minerals and trace elements and that small amounts of it are equal in nutritional value to huge amounts of the best vegetables. Many people use this. As for the spirulina, I don’t know about continuing to take it. I know it is supposed to be amazing and it is also incredibily high in nutritional value. It is supposed to help protect the immune system, reduce cholesterol and help with mineral absorption. The problem I have with this is that it is high in minerals and that would include Iodine. Kelp is also the richest source of iodine and it also grows in the water. Some Hypo customers come in the store and buy Kelp to increase the iodine in their bodies. I don’t know if there is any connection with the two plants with regard to this thought. The more I read the more amazing the spirulina is though. It has been used in Third would countries to reduce malnutrition, it supposedly accelerates NORMAL cell growth and inhibits the growth of tumors, it is used for weight loss programs because it is so high in nutrients. I don’t know what else to say. It really sounds like a miracle but I don’t know it’s effects with Grave’s. Hope this helps. E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.