Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Just got back from Orlando and a vist with my Endo. She said my levels
      were excellent and she couldn’t be happier. I asked her how come I felt like
      doo doo then. For those of you who are new I was also diagnosed with hypoglycemia
      two months ago as well as GD. It appears that my Graves is in check but my hypo
      glycemia and stress have caused my body chemicals to go out of whack. I have had
      a real problem with tremors again and BIG time memory loss. Turns out the
      Paxil I take has a side effect of transient amnesia and memory loss. Couple
      that with hypoglycemia and GD and stress and life has been real interesting.

I don’t know where I am going until I get there, Made great time doing it and
      for the life of me can’t remember why I went where I was going! Like the old
      saying goes we’re lost but making excellent time. The doc is checking my levels
      and chemicles (??? I know it’s not right but) She will probably take me off
      the Paxel and put me on something else. I will kep you informed. And be kind to
      Nancy. She is giveing me a break answering the mail this week. I will probably
      read the BB everyday even if you don’t see my smiling posts.

TTFN

Jake

Anonymous

Jake-

I’ve also been having some trouble with the Paxil I think. Really having a hard time sometimes when I’m talking finding words. Also just wanting to sleep a lot too without anyone disturbing me. Just overall kinda spacey.

Seeing the doc saturday but I may just not take it tomorrow and see how I feel.

Bruce

Anonymous

Went to see my Endo for the first time since
          RAI, My levels are down 20% so that is good news.
          The swelling in my legs and feet is myxedema, or a
          thickening of underlying tissues. He tells me the heartburn
          at the base of my throat is not associated with
          GD at all ????He gave me new Estrogen and Progestrone
          pills to take and sent me home for another 2 months.
          I guess I’m doing O.K.
          Lynn from Toronto
          GD Warrior

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.