Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good endocrinologist in or near the 60506 zip code area that isn’t connected with Northwestern?

I’ve tried looking on my own (in between having problems with some disturbing symptoms) so would appreciate any input.

I know that giving out my email address is discouraged for some very good reasons but I need help asap and check email frequently. I’ll check here as well.

Thanks and take care,
      Antony

Kimberly
      Online Facilitator

Hello – You might check out the “Looking for a Doctor?” thread in the announcements section of the forum, which has a few links where you can search by zip code.

Members here can also contact you via PM without having to use email.

Instructions for anyone who hasn’t used this option:

“You can send a private message to another user by clicking the PM option in the menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen or by clicking the PM option when you are looking at one of the person’s posts (located to the left of the post, below the screen name). When you send the private message, a notification will be sent to the person at the e-mail address they used to sign up for the forum. You must be logged in to send or to view private messages.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.