Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nothing to be sorry about this place is the
      best place to voice your opinion.

when everyone on the outside is not
      able to listen,and we dont want to involve
      them to much we come to the bb well its
      home to me.

thanks, steve

Anonymous

Sorry. didn’t mean to. By the way, guess I have arrived. After RAI in September, and having blood drawn 3 times since then, had it drawn on Tuesday. Five weeks ago levels were:

TSH: 0 Free T4: 1.7

My levels were called to me today and they are now:

Free T4: 0.38 TSH: 86.4

I started on meds today. Hope to see some improvement really soon. The hardest part is being so darn tired. There is so much to do when you work full time and go to school full time, as all of you know, even if you don’t go to school. I just feel like I’ve been hit by a truck and didn’t get the number! I have been started on the generic and my dosage is .125 mg once a day. I have to go back in two weeks to see how I am progressing.

My pharmacist told me something interesting. He asked if they had started me on any samples and when I asked why, he told me that if you are on the name brand, you shouldn’t go to the generic. He said that there didn’t seem to be a problem going from the generic to the name brand, but the other direction causes problems. He didn’t say what, and I didn’t think to ask since I hadn’t, but I thought that was interesting.

Once again, sorry Steve. No excuse, just sorry.

Mitakuye Oyasin
        Val

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.