Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sex, what’s that? My Libido disappeared when I was Hyper and now after the RAI and I’m Hypo, its gone!The worse part is after gaining 50 lbs and going from a petite 7 to a gigantic size my husband doesn’t look at me any more anyway. I can’t exercise because of these darn beta blockers, so what’s a girl to do? He’s not very understanding, won’t even read anything and try to understand about GD. I’m lucky he went with me for the RAI treatment. Of course, dragged myself to work the next day. I’ve tried to explain its hard to work full time with 4 boys and still with x-mas and shopping haven’t been able to do any of it. Have no other family so its just me, the elements and GD! Thought about checking out from all of this and even tried and few weeks ago when this depression got real bad but couldn’t do it. So, I take one day at a time hoping this GD and all its symptoms will all go away and this will be just a dream! Sorry, to go on like this. I’m so glad I found this BB a few weeks ago, it helps.

Anonymous

Sex is definitely a problem for me, since my hyper-ness makes me feel so terrible. I’ve noticed that I can get into the mood quite easily. The problem is keeping it there. For example, if my libido decides to work while my boyfriend is at work, it’s a foregone conclusion that by the time he gets home, sex is going to be the last thing I want. Seize the moment, if you can. That’s the only way I can successfully have any sex since these moments of desire, lust, or whatever you want to call it, only lasts for a few minutes. Sex does help me feel better, though. I think it takes my mind off my GD.

Caroline

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.