Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I also have this symtom but never thought of it as being related to my Graves. I am a smoker (can’t seem to quit) and decided it had more to do with that. I’m sure that is what my doctor would say!

Anonymous

I think it is from having to much thryroid in me before I knew what was wrong I cleared throat all the time, Not until my neck swelled did I know anything was wrong. I have been working with getting right dose of med. for 8 yrs. now either to high or low. I switched to Levothroid .137 because Sny. .125 still felt tired, now clearing throat and not sleeping good at night. So I started cutting off little tiny piece for past 4 days, and throat clearing as stopped and sleeping much better, Waiting for dr. to see if I can alternate .125 one day and .137 next, maybe that will work, also you need to know if you go for blood work dont take your pill till after blood work is taken or it will show normal please email if any questions.Julia

Anonymous

I too have had problems where I clear my throat all the time. It’s like I always have a “frog” in my throat. I also have a problem where food gets lodged in the back of my throat and causes problems. I asked my GP and he told me it had nothing to do whatsoever with Graves and to just live with it. I’m hypo and on Synthroid 0.175.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.