Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

First, as Redhen said,I also was suprised that no one discussed the post about RAI/PTU. Now we’re starting to get some feed back.I think ,as Bobbi said that we’re only on this board because we have problems and each one is truly unique.The survey should show the percentage of problems of RAI vs.PTU. The next thing is this business with the teeth.Shirley it was good to hear your info.But I still wonder. Since RAI(a year ago)my teeth are just starting to have problems.However, it probably is something bacterial as you say.I must get me to a dentist. And you too Caroline!. Then there is the discussion of stress. When I asked how does one get graves my Endo said it could be brought on by a shock,stress or heredity. I know in my case, it was a shock.I can almost pin-point the on-set to that.My neighbor says she is sure it was unbelievable stress at work.Again the survey would be interesting to see how we thought Graves was brought on.I must up-date and add that info. It was great to see there was a response to my queries.Thanks all.Have a peaceful Sunday….Gwen

Anonymous

Hi Gwen! Sometimes it’s a chore to check in here in the am to see what the posts are and read them all, and I find my interest is not as keen as when I was first diagnosed and feeling bad. But I want to continue to learn, and to offer support to others as I am making great progress and feeling normal again after only 13 weeks on PTU. No matter what course of treatment one takes, I think it’s important for us to feel positive that the disease is manageable and that life can return to normal, or even better. I know some have a more difficult time than others, but healing is a natural power of the body and is available to all. Thanks for raising the discussion. Would like to hear from others. Love and blessings to all, Sharon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.