Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

can someone please explain to me the symptoms of graves disease or tell me if my symptoms are typical of graves disease–my symptoms are headache, shaky, elevated pulse, elevated heart beat, sleeplessness, weight gain and t-4 and tsh are both way over the top of normal.

Anonymous

Does being hyper make your urine get darker (more orange)? I asked the doctor and they ran tests for kidney stones which were negative. I never really got my question answered.

Anonymous

I don’t know if it’s caused by the GD or the ATD’s, but yes, my urine is frequently darker and sometimes has an unusual odor. This occurs more often at night. I believe that drinking more water in the evening would make a difference, but I haven’t really tested my theory.

Anonymous

Hi Shy

sorry to see your ?
            wasn’t answered and i don’t know
            the answer to your question i wish
            i can help but i’m sure one of the others
            will have an answer

crazy steve

Anonymous

Did any one experience any symptoms from Graves Disease related to the eyes almost like before you started taking your meds.Tell me i’m not crazy but so many of my symptoms are like i experienced before my RAI all my levels are in the normal range. To Jake if i’m the Carole that you were referring to it would be my upper lids.

Anonymous

Yes you are the Carol I was talking about. For upper lids, I had mine done
                on the outside and the scar is in the crease of the eyelid so it does not
                show. I have heard of it being done on the inner part of the lid but like
                I said it probably is the way the doctor was trained. The benefit is the same
                I am sure just different ways of getting there. I see an advantage to the
                outer lid surgery. My doctor removed almost a quarter inch of upper lid
                during part of the surgery and it really improved my appearence. I cannot
                see that being done if the surgery is done from under the lid.

Jake

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.