Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Cheryl,

Sounds like what I go through. I have had a hiatal hernia for a number of years,esophagial reflux is where the acid pushes up into the esophagus from the stromach. Go see your doctor, it is easily tested for and there are a number of medications to help clear it up and ease the discomfort.

Regards,

Caren

Anonymous

First, I think my levels are ok, I’m not sure – I haven’t been to the doctor in a couple of months, but I feel OK. I am taking levoxyl as I was going hypo last June – anyway, lately I have been having pains in that area where your esophogaus (sp) and stomach meet, where that bone is in the center of your chest. This is what usually happens, first, if I don’t eat I start feeling woosy, (unlike me), and when I do eat, that area starts hurting. This has been going on for about a week and I have also been getting headaches. Any other experiences like this? Am I being stupid, I guess it could be the flu, but I usually don’t get sick. Since I have noticed some conversation about stomach problems thought I would ask

Anonymous

Hi Cheryl

I occasionally have problems like this and my doc told me that a lot of Graves people end up with Gall Bladder problems. Also sometimes we get what is called acid reflux whick can cause discomfort in thw collarbone ares and chest pain.Ulcers are not uncommon to Graves people also.I don’t eat regular meals anymore. I eat five small healthy mini meals every day and this seems to help. It’s also helped with my blood sugar which sometimes go a little crazy.I also try not to eat after 9:00PM and I notice for whatever reason this helps too.

Peggy A.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.