Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I debbie thanks, yes dear, there has been a big change since rai
      the music well part time, i was a social worker for 8 yrs in the past
      i think that health wise it maybe a safer place for me to be away
      from the entertainment scene,the old life is to wild and im getting
      older so yes im happy and 1997 there will be a change. i think about
      the past and hope never to get that way again,thanks for being there
      for me always a friend steve ps – what will happen if hypo now starts
      well i guess im not going to think about that right.

thanks ,steve

Anonymous

Hi Steve! It’s so encouraging to see your post. Your message was so upbeat – so different from the posts of a couple of months ago. Days I’m sure you don’t want to relive. It sounds like you’ve found hope, happiness, and purpose. So, are you back to your music? I hope all, or at least most of, your dreams come true! Good luck with staying on “the wagon” and quitting smoking. You CAN do it!

Best wishes for a happy, healthy 1997! Debby

Anonymous

Steve:

I, too, was quite concerned about going hypo. It could still get worse, I guess, but I’m hypo now (not quite two months after RAI) and let me tell you, it is NOTHING compared to how sick I was when hyperthyroid. In fact, when my doctor read the bloodwork and told me I was already hypo, I was surprised. I’ve started on the synthetic hormone and seem to be in a holding pattern right now — not significantly “better”, not worse. So, just keep getting your blood checked periodically, so that when you do go hypo, you catch it before you go too far hypo and start feeling crumby again. I think that must be a key factor here.

Good luck.

Bobbi

Anonymous

thanks for the help , go for blood on monday its getting on 4 months so
            will have to see dont feel hypo just feeling good, sorry to see you had
            trouble hear well this will be a good year for all of us,you will see.

thanks ,steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.