Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Rachel< Your awonderful person, with so much to share and give. A beautiful article so comforting. This horrible disorder requires so much: knowlwdge of your body,medications,medical terms, procedures,and all the facts about Graves disease you can obtain.Self-discipline,Meditation,,execise, vitamins, natural herbs, proper diet. Support.love humor and communication with family,loved ones and good Drs. Sensory input (hugs are great)Laughter with you, not at you, It's the best medicine whe you stutter stumble, can:t see or forget. Enjoy each brand new day. Especially the ones when your prayers are answered. To think your losing your mind is the scariest.My family,have given so much, I still needed strength and rasurance.My prayers wjere answered thanks to wonderful people like Rachel and all of you. I feel strength and secure in a full cicle of what it takes to keep going everyday. God Bless and Many thanks from my family and me, Sheila (:D

Anonymous

Rachel,

Have you been feeling any better since you started taking the synthyroid? Also, if I remember, you had gained weight. Any luck with weight loss? I just went back to the dr. today and should be starting the synthyroid by the end of the week. I can’t wait!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.