Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

You mentioned about the pain going into your breasts! I thought I was mad!!! Yes back when i was hyper the pain traveled into my breasts! It was the weirdest thing!!! Hormones……..

Anonymous

I had the same thing.. the pain was excruiating. not only in the breasts but in my upper back… It made me cry it was so bad.
        coco

Anonymous

Meme – Yea, they did ask me if I felt anxiety and I do at times? But, I think they think it will pass once I am regulated. I’ve never had a problem with anxiety so…. we will have to wait and see. I am open to whatever is needed to getting me back into what I was before. Relaxed. Clear Minded. Non-Achy. (lol) Just feeling like “me”.

Joy – 6-8wks will definitely feel like forever but I am trying to be more positive. I appreciate you reading my post and taking the time out (like Meme and others) to make me feel like there is a good road ahead. Yea, I was thinking about it today and I got Graves 10 yrs ago as of last month.

This is for anyone…. for people (like me) who had the chest pain when your thyroid hormone was out of whack, did the pain go into your breasts as well (this is for the female posters obviously)? Just curious.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.