Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi: I asked this very question and there are some answers there for you. I am on 10×2 tapazole also but just started 2 wks ago and so far haven’t put on but do feel bloated now which I didn’t before.. I’m not tired though and do have the eye problems.. I also had the heart rate too fast.. Hope you get an answer to your question.. I wish I could but there are some answers that Missy and others have posted..

regards, Ricki

Anonymous

Rickie – thank you for the ans but could not get up other answers you mentioned.I am new to this=I did realize that maybe my eyes are affected as they are always bloodshot.Went to the eye dr.thinking allergies but he could not find anything.Is that one of the signs.I was just thinking the protruding eye problem.Also ,How dangerous is GD.I am hearing it can be quite dangerous.Another? what is ATD.Thanks again

Anonymous

Did you take the Tapazole when you were Hypo=I have always been Hyper -taking that & gaining.How can you take same med for both conditions.I am confused//Thanks Corkey

Anonymous

Hi Corkey: I’ll ans what I can but I just got diagnosed 2mths ago.. I do have the eye problem.. My eye doc (not the one I have now) thought it was conjuntivitis(sp) and really bad allergies.. They were watering, very sore with headaches, red and swollen, and the eye lashes were turning under instead of out and up. I also have bad swelling on the whole upper lid right to the brow. The bottom looks like I haven’t slept for a month.. Everyone is saying wow, when the last time you got a good nites sleep.. It wasn’t until my neurologist listened to me tell him I was seeing double in the mornings and when I look down the rest of the time and he could see the swelling which was bad by then, he said he wanted to give me a Thyroid test.. Which he called me and said it was not right..That’s about all I can tell you about the eyes.. I can’t say that it’s dangerous but I’m sure it is if you don’t get any testing if you have those symtoms.. But,,,, The best people to ask are the others who have had it much longer and been through so much more than I have at this point.. I know that Dianne and Missy and Haditonce are very knowledgeable on the subject so when you see a post from any of them just hit reply or write a subject line that names them or gets their attention.. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.. I’m still asking questions myself, but I know they’ll have your answers..

best wishes, Ricki

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.