Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I liked the term “GD Warrior” and it reminded me of a quote:

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse.” — Don Juan

My partner and I were discussing how this disease has affected our lives during the past year. We came to the conclusion that it has brought us much closer and we are more in love than ever before. A lot of the credit has to go to him though. He didn’t bail out when I gave him ample reasons. He stuck by me and I’m sure he felt, at times, like he was banging his head against a brick wall (lucky for me he has such a thick skull. ha ha.) but he never gave up on me and I have found the strength, with the help of this BB, to get well and and the knowledge to stay well. We are now planning marriage and babies and looking forward. (and they lived happily ever after……? I’ll keep you posted)

If my Mom was right in telling me the world is my oyster, then I found two pearls in it. My Brett and all of you on this BB. Thank you.

A Fellow GD Warrior
      Carol Anne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.