Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thanks Bruce, I needed a pep talk and I agree with what you are saying that we have control on how to deal with GD and life.

Anonymous

You’re so great Trish. I don’t know that it is about turning anything into a postive though. I can’t turn my lousy eyes into a positive thing, it actually sucks. But I can have a great life and have my eyes bad. So to make it into a positive thing, seems to me to make it sound like I’m turning my bad eyes into a good thing, which they are not. (just the truth, you gotta be honest!)

:Please get that when I’m posting this stuff, I’m just throwing out thoughts and hopefully provoking questions out there! I can hear your brain working overtime Trish, and I love it!

For me, to keep asking questions about who I am being is like having the fun be in the trip and not in the getting there.

Would write more, but ain’t feeling too cool tonight, and this has taken me an hour! (yes, I really gotta think too, Trish!, thank you)

Bruce

Anonymous

…and of course it’s the individuals’ choice and such becomes that persons responsibility. Isn’t that a given? Well…it should be anyway, but realisticly it’s not in lots of cases. Trish

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.