Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

She didn’t say she didn’t believe, she said she was non Christian. she could be Jewis, Buddhist, any of a number of religious denominations that do not believe that Christ was the Messiah and to put down anyone else’s beliefs because they are not your own smacks of being like those dictators in South America, Southwest Asia, Asia, or how about that little guy with the mustache in Austria about 60 years ago. These things are bettler left in our hearts and not on the board, that way, no one gets their feelings hurt unnecessarily.

And so I don’t get ANOTHER of those e-mail messages like I got today, I am not trying to be lecturing, condescending or snide. I am making a point that needed to be made. Religious discussions can be very vitriolic and shouldn’t be on this board. We need all the help and harmony we can find.

Val

Anonymous

I have an idea, but I’m going to check it with my doctors. I had a similiar problem and they were able to help me (my disease has “flared” back up, but I was euthyroid for a little while).

I’ll get back to you ASAP

Hope I can help.

Ron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.