Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
      yup, I did the alternating thing for over a year. It worked fine and I had my levels checked every two months. After about 12 months or so, they showed to be a little high and so I stuck to one dose. That was about 6 months ago or so and now just that one dose is all I need. I guess it’s good to keep getting the levels checked every few months. Anyway, just wanted you to know that I too had the alternating doses and had no problems. Good luck!
      Trish

Anonymous

I took alternating doses of thyroid replacement for a while. Didn’t notice any problems with it.

Anonymous

Good Afternoon Lynn:

I have been taking either synthroid or levothyroxine for about
          4 years. I have never alternated the dosage before. (I had been on the same dosage for about
          a year and a half of (200mcgs)My TSH level was .1. Normal for my lab is .3-5.0.
          was advised yesterday at an endo appt. about lowering the medication as I
          have now become hyper again. Hope this helps to answer my question.
          Thanks
          Dee

I have been taing

Anonymous

I have not been alternating doses, but when my dosage needs upped my endo has me take an extra pill on Sunday. I currently take 10 tablets per week with no problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.