Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Debby…Just wanted to say Hi to you, too…I’m glad you did the “nono” re the eye gel…I haven’t been happy with the lubes I’ve been using…I’ll try it…
      I’m doing fairly well. Labs OK, eyes inflammed again…bummer…still working like slave with minimal time to do things like this…but I still get here daily ususally. Lately my ISP has been busy during prime time so I can’t get thru. I wish yoiu all well…Keep up the fight!

Rachel

Anonymous

Anyone know why Genteal severe eye ointment has been taken off the market? Worked great,and can’t find it any where even on line. I suppose if it works pull it from the shelves. I know lot of people where I work that use it and it’s due to Graves Eye disease, but to help with computer eye dryness. Just wondering whats up and if anyone knows the next best overnight gel??

Anonymous

I did some searching and see it looks like they had a backorder and it may be available in mid year.

In the mean time you can try almost any night time eye lube or drop. Just make sure you use preservative free.

Duo-lube worked really well for me as did refresh PM.

We are only a click away.

Jake
          On-line Facilitator
          Co-Author “Graves’ Disease In Our Own Words”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.