Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi…..well I guess I can add my name to the list too.I hate it cause I have heard that a women’s drive goes up when she reaches 30……well much to my disgust and my husband’s it has disappeared completely….but for me I think it all started last yr but when I went on the PTU I completely lost all interest.

Anonymous

I dont know if its the artifical hormone I am not on them but I lost my sex drive a long time ago, but I also had a disease of the pitutary gland it decided to quit working and since then I dont really have a sex drive but some days I’ll be just fine then it will just leave again strange very strange, I’m just very grateful I have a caring and understanding husband.
        Be Blessed and Made Whole
        Mandy

Anonymous

I’m trying to figure this one out for myself. I wonder how many people have lost their sex drives since going on artificial hormones. I wonder if it really is the artificial hormones or if there are other factors such as the dosage not being correct that is causing this. All that can answer with this info may be able to shed some light on this issue.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Di

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.