Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi there!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I do hope for you that all works well through the decompression and eyelid surgery. My endo told me back in 1994 that the chances of me having eye problems after my thyroid was destroyed were minimal also. So, I find it hard to believe the doctors when they say our chances are slim. I hate to say that because I’d like to have hope that this is truly the end of it. I’m wondering if I should talk to my optho about having decompression done as well since my left eye is out significantly further than the right and I do have double vision. I’ll discuss it with him on the 11th. I’m praying that this will be the end of it for me. When I started having eye trouble this time, I thought that it was an allergy because my endo had assured me that the chances were so minimal that I should be fine. Well, here I am. Therr was a post from Robin about exercise and eye irritation. I feel this too as I have started to exercise more. I am wondering if it has to do with the immune system being boosted because of the good effects of the exercise. I’m so afraid of reoccurring eye trouble. I guess this is how cancer patients feel when they are in remission. We have to live each day for that day and let the next day worry about itself. I’ll try to do that. Wishing you the best. You’re in my prayers.

My best,
      Debbie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.