Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Debbie, I just read your post. It’s only 9:20 here in Vancouver. BC. It seems when I get on the BB most have given up for the night. Anyway, funny, I just asked my Endo on Tuesday about reoccurrence of this eye disease. My eye surgeon will wait until six months after the orbital radiation and if all is OK I will have decompression, surgery to correct my terrible double vision and eyelid surgery. This sounds like sooo much to me that when my Endo and I were discussing it I asked if after it all there was a chance that the eye problem could come back. He said there is no guarantee but it is a very very low percentage that this happens to. Of course I suffered through hyper thyroid, medications and had one eyelid done about ten years ago. I thought it was finished with until two years ago when I became hyper again and had RAI. So for me, I hope there will not be a third time. I’m sure you will be one of the lucky one timers. Just keep up the exercise and good faith. All the best. SAS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.