Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Fascinating. I never associated fairy tales with any diseases. I like your logic,
      I have to admit. My ballet/dance majoring sister would probably whack me with
      her pointe shoes, though. :-) I’m glad your shoes are coming untied, Glynis.

I am very confused right now. I know that since I only got my RAI a week ago, I shouldn’t
      feel any different, but part of me wishes it would fix it now. My stomach is
      giving me a lot less trouble now, but I’m back to the insomnia, which is no fun
      at all. It’s almost four in the morning here. Everyone in this house is asleep.
      I spent the entire night fighting with my boyfriend. I just seem to have a really
      short fuse lately. I hate fighting with him, but I can’t seem to help it. My
      boyfriend is fighting a disease, too, only his is a mental one. (He’s bipolar.)
      Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on how we can support each other more and
      scream at each other less? I don’t want this GD to ruin my life. It’s causing
      stress which is making me feel worse. I know he doesn’t feel great either since
      he’s at a depressed point in his cycle. I feel like I’m letting him down because
      I can’t take care of him. Yet, I know that I need to take care of myself, too.
      He and I have been going to a psychotherapist to work things out and it’s so easy
      to figure out ways to help each other, but if we try to put them into practice,
      forget it. It just won’t work. I’m trying. I really am. But I have a hard time
      just walking around the mall for Christmas shopping without feeling faint or
      something. I don’t want to give up on us. We get along fantastically when we’re
      healthy.

I’m sorry to rant and rave like this, but I needed to get it out. So, if anyone
      has any suggestions, please, please, please let me know.

Thanks, Caroline

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.