Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Shana,

My e-mail address is tanclan@iconz.co.nz.
      Carbimazole is a drug available here in New Zealand and Australia. It’s an anti-thyroid drug that inhibits thyroid hormone synthesis.
      Shana, I am not a “stronger” person. Everyone has great strength and coping ability. It’s just a matter of finding it in yourself. I’ve had experiences in my life (as short as it has been so far) that have forced me to find the strength to continue and re-define my life and my goals.
      Have you ever heard of Gail Deavers? She has this disease and had a rough time of it. She went on to win the Gold medal for womens 100m in the Barcelona Olympics after her Doctor told her she’d never have the energy to run again. You talk about strong! They made a TV movie of her story. Try to get a hold of a copy if you can. I cried and cried…..tears of saddness then of joy. Maybe the GD Association can help? (Bruce?)
      I’m off line this Monday-Friday, but write soon. I’ll have my boyfriend give me messages.
      Your friend in GD,
      Carol

Anonymous

I’m going to try and find out what the problem is….cause I’d love to hear from you all.

Anonymous

Cheryl,
          I emailed you but it was returned.

Kitty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.