Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I took tapazole and it worked well for me however I took it with synthroid and we discontinued the tapazole after more than one year on both together and now I just take the synthroid so that I do not try to produce my own and overproduce it.

Anonymous

Hi Jake,

Good idea. Everyone needs to do a lot of research before making any decision on which way to go. This board is useful, but we’re not doctors or researchers or scientists. There is plenty of literature out there. You could even ask your doctor for literature references.

I wish there was an internet before making my decision!!

Anonymous

Hi Bitter,

I too know quite a few who had RAI and the TED got worse. Also know many who had RAI and it stayed the same or settled down. It is hard to make generalizations.

RAI does not stop TED from happening. It does nothing to stop it but I cannot say it causes it. Now it does seem that if you take steroids with the RAI it does seem to decrease the TED.

I recommend that people who are thinking about RAI use the search engine and look up posts on the subject.

Jake
          On-line Facilitator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.