Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Are you stupid or what? A chicken? No e-mail address so I can reply to you directly and keep this off the BB?????????
      Everyone except this A**h*le please forgive me for what I’m about to say and if I get banned from this BB so be it.You say
      “Understand that you are not thought to be responsible enough to
      stick yourself with a pin, place a drop of blood on a meter, and read the results. Such an
      innovation would threaten a part of the whole ESTABLISHMENT, lest we not forget
      PROFITS. With so many incapable of dealing with a new concept–namely research–I can
      partly see the ESTABLISHMENT’S reasoning re protecting us from ourselves!
      I, El Gobierno, am not directing any doubts at your capabilities/capacities, so please don’t
      take offense! “
      I worked my way through college a 4 year college that is and graduated with a BA degree in Early Childhood Education. I also worked as a cardiac care technician during college, helping doctors put in pacemakers, PA Lines, cardioversions, Art lines, etc.
      I’m not some hick who doesn’t know his thumb from his toe. I am a mother of 6 kids, none of which I’ve killed (as of yet)due to being dah dumb. If they trust diabetics to do it, I cry discrimination on us. Take offense at what you said? Ha! All I can say is here chickadee chick chick. If you want to flame me leave an e-mail address so this can stay off the BB!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.