Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Bruce! We haven’t been talking to each other yet personally, but I have the yuks too this week, but better that they were last week when I couldn’t sleep. I also relate to what you said about feeling like it’s a flu syndrome of symptoms that seems to come and go…never to be gone long. I always have this headache and eyeball ache now. I’m just entering the regulatory phase now after RAI in June, finally put me hypo mid Sept. (by labs), tho’ I know I was hypo for weeks before…What blues!! So, it’s day #12 on levoxyl 0.1mg daily and my body continues to be in flux. I hope you have a better day soon…I hope this for us all! I think alot of us are having problems lately. We have each other …Hang in! Rachel

Anonymous

Thanks for the note Rachel. I have Euthyroid Optalmopathy and the thyroid always tests normal, but strangely enough I have all the symptoms everyone else talks about. Been sicker’n heck this week.

Funny thing, I think I have a cold today with fever. An actual normal sickness, not just the Grave’s and I’m actually happy about it. I even have some energy this evening! Feels so great to feel better,even if I’m sick! Boy that really makes sense, huh.

Bruce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.