Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thanks! That’s interesting to know, how long have you been doing this??

And hey, take it easy on me… my typing/spelling is awful, My right had, the on that
      controls everything, is in a splint. I’ve been in it for three weeks and still have a
      rotton time with it! But seriously thanks for the “spel” check.

Anonymous

Hi Bruce
        I have just found this group (someone in the alt.support.theyroid pointed it), and I am new to the GD.

To me every thing started with eye problems. My eye begun etching and was red. Only after a while there was the protrusion.

After a month on cortisone, the condition is better then it was but they are still very irritating. I think I still close them at night but I use lubricate ointment at night and drops every couple of hours.

My question is if somebody know how to treat the eyes in order to prevent an irreversible damage by stopping the protrusion. My Doc. Is sending me to radiation of the tissues of the eyes. This treatment is terrifying me as I am not sure the damages greater then the help.

I have an oppointment with Chinese acupuncturist on friday. I really hope he can do somthing the western Doc. can’t. Can you tell me what was your experiance.

Any help will be very highly appreciated.

Thanks,
        Amnon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.