Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
      Post count: 93172

      About the lawyer. Most lawyers will give one consult free. See if you can find one who will. You need to look for one who specializes in worker’s comp and/or human rights discrimination cases. Call your local ACLU. They might not represent individuals, but they might be able to refer you. And a lot of big time expensive lawyers, in order to stay in good graces with their state and local bar associations, do pro bono (for free) work and you might find one of them. Whatever you decide to do, document everything and whenever you write anything down, put the date and the time. Keep your journal in a safe place, and every once in a while, if there is someone you trust at work who is on your side, get them to document some of these happenings. You can never have too much backup.

      Keep the faith warrior, and remember, you can’t have rainbows without a little bit of rain. We are here for you.

      Mitakuye Oyasin

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.