Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear WW, is it really okay to call you Whiney Wimp? You were very articulate! Did you know that all caps
      are referred to as shouting? Reading your descriptions felt like sitting up late at night and entering
      one survey entry after another… oh they felt and had that and that and wow…and it had the feel of when everything is falling down around
      you and your internal mechanisms are all giving gong messages.( Isn’t having your nervous system overcharged and unpredictable a drag!) GD isn’t for wimps, is it? Can’t hardly have it and remain a wimp.
      I think that even on days when we feel good the other aspect of it is that it is all so uncertain what else will
      manifest from it. Then I tell myself, well that is true of life too.
      Anyway, you let it all out rather succintly…Shannon too.

I think the reason that it hurts…outrages etc.to have some one challenge the problems on this board is that it is hard enough to deal with folks who don’t have it and don’t know about it..
      “Hi, Jeannette, did you get your disease treated? yet” and don’t know about it. It is easy to hold “no comment” to a higher
      standard. Also because we don’t know who we are dealing with, it is easier to blow the person off…but I appreciate the responses that
      have sought to articulate the ongoing experiential reality . Course we don’t know who WW is either, or maybe we do?
      Jeannette

Anonymous

LOOK NO COMMENT NOS. ONE AND TWO……

I WOULD VENTURE TO SAY THAT IF YOU DIDNT FEEL WELL FOR SEVEN TO TEN YEARS AND HAD A DISEASE THAT WAS TREATED AND THE REPLACEMENT DOSAGE WAS NOT CORRECT AND YOU WENT HYPO AND HYPER AND HAD DOUBLE VISION THEN LOST YOUR VISION AND HAD RADIATION AND COULDNT SEE FOR TWO YEARS AND LOST YOUR JOB, YOUR CAR, YOUR HOUSE AND SOME EVEN LOSE THEIR MATES BECAUSE THEY CANT UNDERSTAND OR DONT WANT TO BE AROUND A SICK PERSON…….
        YOU MIGHT THINK THAT A RACING HEART,LOSS OF MUSCLE, DIFFICULTY BREATHING, YOUR LOSS OF CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF, YOUR HEADACHES, YOUR PAIN IN YOUR SHOULDERS IN YOUR LEGS IN YOUR BACK, YOUR BODY TOTALLY CHANGING IN FORM, YOUR EYES BUGGING OUT OF THEIR HEAD, MEMORY LOSS, DIFFICULTY GETTING PREGNANT OR HAVING MISCARRAGES, HEART ATTACKS, NIGHT SWETS, TOTAL INSOMNIA FOR DAYS,, HIVES, HEAT AND COLD INTOLERANCE,
        LEGS SWELLING,WEIGHT GAIN, WEIGHT LOSS, FATIGUE THAT IS UNDESCRIBABLE TO ANYONE OTHER THAN SOMEONE WHO HAS THYROID PROBLEMS ARE THINGS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH AND NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT……?????

OF COURSE THERE IS ONE THING GOOD I CAN SAY…..EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE MANY DAYS THAT I FELT I WAS GOING TO DIE WHEN I WENT TO BED,,,,,,,,,,, NEVER DID AND HAVENT YET AND DONT PLAN ON DIEING ANY TIME SOON!!

I DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT PAPER CUTS, HANG NAILS, BRUISES, AND CAN RECOGNIZE WHY I AM TIRED AFTER BEING OUT ALL DAY AND CLEANING,ETC…..I ACTUALLY WELCOMED COLDS, FLUS, ETC…BECAUSE THEY ALL MASKED THE GRAVES SYMPTOMS… I KNEW THEN WHY I DIDNT FEEL WELL……AND COULD TAKE AN ANTIBIOTIC AND IT WOULD GO AWAY…

THIS WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER PHYSICALLY NOT FEELING WELL FOR SO LONG, FEELING LIKE YOU ARE WALKING AROUND WITH A SEVERE FLU FOR YEARS,,,TRYING TO FUNCTON NORMALLY , TO REALLY LAUGH, TO REALLY ENJOY YOURSELF AGAIN , TO BE THE WAY WE USED TO BE, I THINK I OR WE ALL SHOULD BE COMMITTED TO A MENTAL FACITLITY IF WE DIDNT COMPLAIN….WE ARE HUMAN ….AND WE LIVE IN AN AGE WHERE THEY ARE LEARNING SO MUCH ABOUT THE HORMONAL SYSTEM THAT OUR COMPLAINING MAY SPARK AN AWARENESS THAT MORE RESEARCH HAS TO BE DONE TO HELP THOSE OF US, WHINEY WHIMPS, THAT CAN NOT FUNCTION LIKE WE USED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL
        WHINEY WHIMP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.