Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to say that I too had headaches, but more prior to be diagnosed w/hyperthyroidism/graves………and then had them afterwards also, but when I got more and more regulated on methimazole they seem to go away. I also had visited a neurologist because of them and he told me he felt because of me being hyperthyroid that that could be causing them. I just continued taking ibuprofen. I was diagnosed back in Jun 02 and have since had my thyroid removed. I don’t get that many headaches anymore but still some during that great time of the month!! smile

Anonymous

I have a lot of headaches to but wasn’t sure if it was from GD or not? My biggest problem has been I have been so tired. It’s hard to make a day at work by the time I get home it’s all I can do to find a play to lay down. Even hard to get up cause most of the time I’m up and down at night then when it’s time to get up I just want to sleep. Has any one else had these problems?

Anonymous

Hi. I have bad headaches too. They were actually were one of the things that got my doctor to wondering if I had problems with thyroid and therefore Graves. Sometimes the Advil does not help right away either, and I have to take stronger Ibuprofen. I use a hot cloth on my head and that seems to take some of the pain away.

I know exactly how you feel. I am sorry that you have them. One positive thing is that since I have started getting treated for Graves, they have been coming less.

Good health and good luck to you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.