Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I would just like to add my sentiments to previous posts
      by wishing you and yours the happiest of holidays and
      best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!

Sheila H.

Anonymous

It’s 8am here in the midwest on the day before Christmas. Wanted to
        take the time now to wish Annette and Archie, and all who maintain
        and facilitate this BB Happy Holidays! You provide a lifeline for me.
        It’s hard to express how much I rely on this. I pray for joy, peace,
        and health for you. (Jake – I wish you a better memory!)

For all who read and post here – Happy Holidays! I pray also for peace,
        joy, and health for you. I feel like I’ve come to know many of you
        almost like family. Your in my prayers.

With love to all,
        DonnaN

Anonymous

Hope everyone has a happy holiday. My itching is better–I decided to use some prednisone my husband had. It hasn’t cured the rash but has done wonders for the scratching!!! I know this is not the answer but will buy me some time until after Christmas. I can only handle so much at one time and right now I just want to get through Christmas. Again, everyone have a great holiday.

Anonymous

I wanted to be the first message on the BB today, but others have insommnia worse than me!

Anonymous

I wanted to be the first message on the BB today, but others have insommnia worse than me!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Sorry…I have been off too long! My message:
                    H-health H-Hope
                    A-Appreciation O-open
                    P-Peace L-Listen & Love
                    P-Pace I-Intrest
                    Y-Yourself D-Diligence
                    A-Available
                    Y-Yes!

I will be trying to catch up, but can only read for about 15 minutes, thenmyeyes totally give out. I have been off-line for a month and three days, and see I have a LOT to read a catch up on. I will try to keepmy schedule of being the “associate facilitator” for the first week in January, but may have to postpone it until the second week. If there is something you need to know immediately, e-mail it directly to me so I won’t be wandering through the messages and not get to it for a week or more. Again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS from all of us here in the National Graves’ Disease Foundation.

Anonymous

Sorry…I have been off too long! My message:
                      H-health H-Hope
                      A-Appreciation O-open
                      P-Peace L-Listen & Love
                      P-Pace I-Intrest
                      Y-Yourself D-Diligence
                      A-Available
                      Y-Yes!

I will be trying to catch up, but can only read for about 15 minutes, thenmyeyes totally give out. I have been off-line for a month and three days, and see I have a LOT to read a catch up on. I will try to keepmy schedule of being the “associate facilitator” for the first week in January, but may have to postpone it until the second week. If there is something you need to know immediately, e-mail it directly to me so I won’t be wandering through the messages and not get to it for a week or more. Again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS from all of us here in the National Graves’ Disease Foundation.

Anonymous

Hi Nancy! Happy Hoidays to you too. The bb is acting funny today…probably got the holiday stress like te rest of us. Happy New Year! Trish

Anonymous

SEASONS GREETINGS!

Anonymous

I would never cause you problems. I wish I had this information source 5 years ago when I was desperately seeking reasons and answers. The only way I’ve been through hell and back is with a very understanding husband (I marvel at the fact that he stayed married to me through years & years my suffering with GD and not knowing it), and some exceptionally good medical care.

How do I get a hold of Nancy Patterson? I don’t see ger name anywhere at this BB or the related GD sites.

Take care,

SJS

Anonymous

Sending peace, joy, and love to everyone out there who is dealing with Graves’ Disease, whether they are patients, family members or friends.

This is one of my favorite places to be. You are all warriors and you amaze and enlighten me daily!

~Ski

Anonymous

Happy Holidays to all! Best wishes for the New Year and many days of good health! It is a lot easier to hang in there since we have each other.

Anonymous

I just wanted to wish everyone the best, for whatever holiday they are celebrating at this time of year!

It’s important that we have each other, and I feel equally as blessed to be able to provide help as I was to receive help when I needed it. It is enormously gratifying to help someone else navigate the maze that is Graves’ Disease, and I hope everyone who comes here feels welcome and gets the help they need.

Oh yes, and regains their health and sense of well being. :-)

With love to all,
                                  Ski

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.