Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Kendra

It’s hard for me to say anything about how your family is relating to your disease as mine has been nothing but completely supportive My wife will not tolerate me even trying to go back to work until I’m 100% (maybe never, who knows?)

Might I be really bold tho Kendra and suggest that you seek some psychological counseling for your in regard to your family. This sounds like a very major problem to you and WILL stand in the way of you getting well. It isn’t good at all that you have to lie about not being able to see well enough to drive, that really sucks.

I hope I’m not too out of bounds Kendra, seems as I speak my mind more now after having Graves’, sometimes to other people’s consternation!

Bruce

Anonymous

Not to take away from the lightening of the atmosphere with your exchanges but claiming GD doesn’t work with my family. They can’t really SEE anything wrong so they just get fed upeg. I was supposed to go to my sister’s for dinner tonight but my body is so sore and my night vision so bad that I was scared to drive yet I couldn’t tell them that I had to make up another excuse. They say things to me like”you don’t have a thyroid anymore (rai) so why do you have any problems? Kendra

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.