Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Glynis, well we aren’t close by in Fla – yes it got real chilly here and I love it! I have shorts on and it probably just feels normal to me!
      My children are l3, ll and 8 and are understanding of this for the most part – they have been given new chores to help and so far do it without complaining. My husband like yours is supportive for the most part – the weekend I was diagnosed he took over the house and really helped, etc. But he really hasn’t asked lately how things are – and like yours he likes the housework to be done. Some days that;s hard. No matter what I do it makes my heart go crazy! They just can’t handle it when we’re sick. I’ve been on the Tapazole for about 2 weeks now and can’t wait till it kicks in – but I don’t like taking this drug with it’s side effects and potential side effects. I am opting for RAI in Jan. Did you consider this by any chance or are you going to stick with PTU. I am almost 40 and don’t plan to have any more children which aided in my decision to do the RAI. I hope the beta blocker is working for you – hope that you have a good day!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.