Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi mouse,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if your eye problems are just starting to be noticed, you had better buckle down for the ride because chances are it is going to be a long one. Now there are a few who get over this in about 6 months, but only a few. My doc said about 3 years. And it will only grow worse, slowly for about the first years or so. My eyes are just now not hurting as much at least, but like I said, the vision is getting unstable. So one plus and one minus. I’ll answer your other note too. Here’s hoping for a mild case for you. And reemember to stock up on natural tears and ointment for the eyes. Jen

Anonymous

Thanks for the information. I am hoping to stop it where it is. It is not bad yet, just starting to be noticible. I tried to get in to see an opthomoligist, but it would be months before I could get in. The optomitrist will hopefully be able to get me to see someone who knows what is going on a bit quicker. That’s how it can be with managed health care. I am also back on Tapazole to see if it will bring up the TSH level and may even take care of some of the eye problems. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.