Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear Sas
      Hi thereits Barb how are you ,well we don’t have to ask that now do we?HAHAHA I’m sorry Sas but i have to laugh as i do things like that all the time i thought it was only mand this stupid disease,but i guess we all have similar problems eh?But at least you know your not alone.will e-mail you later Sas Barb

Anonymous

Hea, if thats the worst thing youve ever done, feel lucky! There are days when I cant hit the floor right in the morning! Keep your chin up, better days are coming!

Anonymous

My double vision got the better of me this weekend. While shopping in Safeway went to pick up a carton of eggs and obviously miscalculated as a whole carton flew to the floor and smashed all over. I went up to tell customer service and when I returned to my basket they were cleaning up. I apologized but was told not to worry about it. Nonetheless I sure felt embarrassed.

I think I am better off staying home these days but maybe I have been watching too many Olympics as one of my eyes is puffy and weeping again. If this continues I will have to call my Ophthalmologist again. Still waiting for a date for my Strabismus surgery.

Sorry, I’m behind in answering e-mails but will catch up soon.

Wishing everybody a good week and keep smiling – SAS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.