Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dianne has a magic wand…I have a Lorena Bobbit Special Edition Amazing Ginzu Knife that I’ve told her might prove more effective than her magic wand. What can I say? I’m a Texan. Most of us consider deer rifles to be standard equipment when buying a new truck!

Jeanette, Steve, and Bruce – you are sweethearts and are wise beyond your years!

Kitty – From one daughter of the South to another – have a good time at Disney World. We spent New Year’s week there and had a ball! If you need any tips, e-mail me tonight and I’ll try and give you the scoop about GD and Doing Disney! PS: Don’t even think about going near Universal Studios…not during Spring Break…not EVER. El Grande RIp-Off!

Shannon – My thoughts and prayers are with you. My husband told me today that it’s not the disease that the person has; it’s the person that the disease has. Hang in there! You’re not alone.

Luci C.

Anonymous

Okay Bruce, thanks (and hugs)! I’m choosing to be negative awhile longer. :)

Luci has the perfect solution for unhearing endos, and she’s going to FedEx it to me if my new endo is a dud. You wanna tell everyone what it is, Luci?

My potential new endo is Diana B’s endo. No fair warning him! :)

Dianne N

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.