Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tom,
      The ethmoid sinuses are, I believe, located sort of between the eyebrows. I sure have a lot of bone there; in fact, I don’t think you could have sinuses if there weren’t bones to have holes in. (By the way, I think the pituitary gland, grand orchestrator of our problems and of course body functions in general, is behind the ethmoid sinuses.) Of course, I’m basing all this on what I read in a site devoted to sinus problems. Graves’ memory being what it is, I may be wrong. It would certainly be nice to have a techinque to relieve pressure on the optic nerve that didn’t require bone crunching!

Research helps me deal with things too.

Elisa

Anonymous

Since I didn’t have my medical dictionary handy and my lack of energy these days prevents me to try and grasp what you were actually saying – I will leave that for those who want the information.

As I said, EVERYONE has the right to express their opinion, I myself like it simple and easy to understand. The description of the procedure of my orbital decompression is also found in printed material I have from the Mayo Clinic.

I come to this board to give and receive support and understanding from others who are experiencing this disease. I appreciate “All of these things are of interest” to you and that you are trying to provide “valuable info” to others.

To each his own. Take care.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.