Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Caren after nearly 5 years of taking my synthroid the way it was
      prescribed to me I can’t seem to work up the nerve to fool around
      with it myself! Maybe if I did I might feel better :-)
      Yeah I should have known what Inderal was, I had taken the betablocker
      Tornorin (sp?) I’m just losing it lately ;-)

Shannon.

Anonymous

Hi Shannon,

I’m not saying that people should do this, but since I can’t get the doctor to listen to what I am saying in regards to how hyper I am feeling, I just cut off a small piece from the end of the pill, I estimate so I can get the dosage to the lower dose of .075 mg. instead of the .088 mg.

Funny, since I posted earlier today, I have gotten quite a few e-mails from different people who are doing the exact same thing because they felt their dosage was to high and making them hyper.I know it will take a number of days for the higher dose to leave my system so I’ll have to wait and see if this works out for me. All I can say is I felt good when I was on this lower dose and only started feeling hyper symptoms again when the doctor increased the dosage.

The Inderal is a beta blocker, there are many on the market. I was on Lopressor for the first 2 months after the RAI. It helps calm down the hyper symptoms like the tremors, shakes and fast heart rate. It did help me alot until the RAI kicked in.I have been off this for the past 2 months. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Regards,

Caren

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.