Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Well bless your little sweet heart, Steve, for the Valentine’s sentiment to all the ladies that post. Hope you had a nice Valentines’s
      Day. I went to a Valentine’s Day wedding, inspite of a migraine and sweating in my beautiful dress. My heart was pounding, too, but not
      because I was “starry-eyed in love” darnit! I swore that I wouldn’t let this Graves make me miss this wedding. It didn’t. I fixed my hair,
      put on red lipstick so my eyes wouldn’t look so red, and I ate and danced and had a good time, and
      and collapsed on Sunday. I learned that sometimes I just have to buck up and ignore how bad I’m feeling in order to just
      enjoy life. After learning that three of my old friends had major heart attacks, I didn’t really feel so bad after all.

Anyway, I don’t have a computer at home, so I can only read these postings at work. So when I got to work today, and started reading the
      postings and I got to the “can of tuna” thing, it put me in such a fit of hysterics, I laughed all morning, since I have tuna for lunch.
      I think all the salt has bloated my brain up.

Thanks for the “looney-tuna” crazy Steve.

dianne

Anonymous

thanks dianne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.