Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Just wanted to let you know that one of us understands. I am part of the “Special Ops” Brotherhood. Worked Combat Talon II and can’t say much more. Knew all 13 guys on the gunship that went down during storm.

Hang in there buddy! We’re all pulling for you!

Mitakuye Oyasin
      Val

Anonymous

I have been reading your responses for the last couple of months or so, and I’ve read most of your responses. Yea, I’ve seen your anger and your “informational” responses and advice, but I have to tell you, I have never seen anything but support and compassion behind your posts. In fact, I would have to say that I, for one, have found you to be one of the most compassionate people posting (not to put anyone else down or anything)!!! You respond to almost everyone. And let me tell you something, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER — YOU EMPOWER PEOPLE!!!!! CHANGE YOUR SELF-PERCEPTION — YOU ARE A WONDERFUL CARING PERSON, AND IT SHOWS WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT!!!! Well, I don’t have anything else to say — sorta short on words myself.

Kathy

Anonymous

Hello! I haven’t posted in quite a long time…probably because I’ve been feeling so good. This BB was my life line after I was diagnosed almost 2 years ago. I feel really great 90% of the time. I still get muscle aches and muscle weakness, but it doesn’t slow me down too much. I gained 20 lbs. post RAI but with weight watchers and yoga I’ve shed 18 of those lbs. I’m back in graduate school full time and I still work full time. It is not always easy, but now that I know the signs, I can really be proactive in taking control of my Graves. I just wanted to let those newbie warriors out there that it is a long hard road…but you will make it. I know how lucky I am to be in good health and I thank God everyday. My prayers are with you all! Please take care of yourselves during this crazy time in the world. I hope you all have a Happy Holiday Season and a Healthy New Year!

K.C.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.