Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Denise: I had radiation on my eye muscles last June. The treatments themselves are not painful. I had ten in ten days, each lasting about about ten minutes. The swelling seemed to diminish for a few months. I saw the radiologist last week and he can see increasde protrusion, which I knew. Could be the disease acting up again. However, I don’t see how it can hurt for you to have them, especially considering your condition. The first appt. takes awhile because they have to make the mask and take all the measurements. Good luck and keep the faith.

Anonymous

I have been advised radiation therapy is definitely available here in Australia. An opthamologist has advised me he thinks radiation is unlikely to reduce the protruding of my eyes. Some of the people on this BB are proof that this is not necessarily the case. The optho has suggested i contact an oculoplastic surgeon who can modify the appearance. Has anyone ever tried it? I lean towards radiation because the success of some people here….any ideas??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.