Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I think it is probably that PA has a large population, a set of well-informed doctors, and a large number of NGDF members that have spread the word. Pittsburgh was the site of our 3rd Annual meeting, and it was a big success. The keynote speaker was Dr. Gorman (yes, THE Dr. Gorman that somany of you know about). He was a wonderful speaker. He talked to us for two and a half hours, and people fairly FLOATED out of the meeting hall, stars in their eyes–saying “Now, I understand!”

It also may have to do with the fact that it is so cold there that all they can do in the winter is sit around and tinker with their computers! Its’ a “bergh thing! :-)

Anonymous

Hi Nancy! Just wanted you to know that Pittsburgh isn’t really a cold city. As a matter of fact it’s almost 70 degrees today. Have a good one!!!!!

Anonymous

Hi Nancy! I know in the past the NGDF had tapes available from the Annual meeting’s keynote address. Is there an audio or video tape available from Dr. Gorman’s speech? I’ve been meaning to ask for years. . .

Thanks! Debby

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.