Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Bobbie,

GD is the pits sometimes isn’t it? But you have to have faith it will get better.
      There is a Kiowa saying “There is no fear where there is faith” (And everyone
      thought all Indians were heathens). Take things one step at a time and look ahead
      to see what may lay there. If you know what can go wrong they are not so much of
      a surprise anymore. You know what it is and how to deal with it. As I have said
      in the past knowledge is power. Something doesn’t look as scarey in the light of
      day as it looked in our imagination. Know what I mean? You will do fine Bobbie,
      just have faith. It does get better and life is good.

Regards,
      Jake

Anonymous

I might like to have one or a dozen of those t-shirts, too, Jake. I’m not feeling much like a warrior this morning, although I’m sure thinking about the psychology of this today, will help. I woke up yesterday morning (yes, Christmas) with extremely puffy, heavy feeling eyes. Today, too, although I put some witch hazel compresses on first thing, and it seemed to help. This new “wrinkle” scares the bejeebus out of me, though, quite frankly.

Bobbi — not feeling particularly brave.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.