Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone. I am having the worst time trying to download mIRC so that I can join you on the Chat Line. Here’s my problem. When I click on one ot the locations to download (as you can see I am not even past step 1 !!), all I get is a blank screen and a message that “wait while that site is contacted”. I’ve waited, nothing happens or it sometimes will say “due to network traffic we can not co tact that site”. This is frustrating, I’ve tried sites in Canada and I’m about to try New Zealand. Does anyone have any suggestions. I’m a computer novice, so maybe I’m doing something wrong.

By the way, just a personal update. I contacted my endocrinologist so that I can ask him about Armour Thyroid. Sounds like I may be a candidate for that according to what I’ve read on the BB. I belong to Kaiser so they are rushing me in sometime in January. HA! I’ve started to use the eyedrops also suggested here and that has made a big difference in how my eyes feel – much less irritated and bugging me throughout the day. Also , I’ve started to use a Product called “Emerald Energy” that I got from my acupuncturist. It’s a powder that you mix with juice or water and it has spirulina, blue green algae, barley grass and a lot more. I have the “Femme” formula which is for women and it contains dong quai, wild yam etc. I can really feel a difference when I take this – much more energy. Anyway, just thought I would pass that along. I continue to be so touched by the stories that I read here. I encourage you all to keep deligent with your healing.

Anonymous

Hi Liz and others!

I’ve placed the mIRC files on the Support-Group.com server so that you
        can download it from us. Hopefully it will be easier than your experience
        trying to download it from the mIRC homepage, Liz.

To download mIRC, visit the following web page and select the mIRC program
        that is appropriate for you: http://www.support-group.com/basicirc.htm

Thanks,

Annette Hensley
        Support-Group.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.