Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a wonderful pediatric endrocrinologist in Orlando, FL.
      He is said to be tops in the field. He has been treating my
      7 yr old grandson for almost a year – very advanced case of GD.
      What is you e-mail address?? I’ll send you his name and address.
      It took me a few tries at several doctors before I found this one,
      and I have been very pleased with the progress to date.

Anonymous

Hi all,
        I am looking for a reference to a doctor who has dealt with GD in infants.
        I received a phone call on a 4 year old who has had GD for a year. Passed
        two names of nuclear med docs to the local Nuck doc and pediatrition. Looking
        for anyone else who had GD this young. Please e-mail me so I may pass the info on.

Thanks,
        JAke

Anonymous

Hi all,

It’s late and my brain is not working well. I just got off the phone with the lady who’s daughter is
          four and has GD. She also has Graves opthomology and a toxic goiter. Did the RAI treatment on Monday
          of this week and is very sick. I just spent the last hour on the phone with her and she would like to
          talk to someone who had GD at an early age or have children with GD..Like I said my brain is not working
          and I know there is a lady who’s grandson has graves but my eyes just are not cooperating tring to read
          BB. Please e-mail me if you would be willing to talk to the mom of this little girl. Send me your phone
          number and I will pass it on and she will call you. She wants to talk to someone who whas already been
          where she is now.. Thank you in advance.

JAke

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.