Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

So sorry to hear that. Maybe after he moves out, he will realize you have nothing to do with how he is feeling. If his issue is thyroid hormone imbalance, he will eventually get balanced. Hang in there.

Patsgirl

It feels like I’m standing in front of an oncoming train and can’t get out of the way!

snelsen

Well, it is hard for you to believe right now, but when I was in your position with three teenagers, looking back, it was the best thing that could have happened in my life. When doors close, other doors open. I am so very sorry that you are dealing with this stress. It’s big. Lots of unknowns. Lean on good and trusted friends, just a few.
          Shirley

Patsgirl

I am fortunate nough to have many good and trusted friends. Great full for that!

iwonder

Hi Patsy—- I hope you are well. I know your post is almost 5 years old now but I wonder if things changed for you? I left my ex who had Graves’ months ago because he became abusive in his rage and was getting scarier. I am curious if you experienced any of his rage as well? I do hope all is well and hate to bring up any old things for you, but just thought I’d ask. Like you mentioned Graves’ disease is a bit rarer in men so I don’t know if what I dealt with was the disease or him (his mother said he wasn’t like this when he wax younger). Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.