Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi Lisa and Joann…I haven’t talked to you in quite a while and you both have been pretty special to me over the last months. I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better, Lisa, even tho’ the tantrums flare up at times…(me, too). But Joann, when I hear that you’re feeling like a mess with the I don’t care attitude, my heart goes out to you…I’m so sorry to hear about your mother’s cancer. I know this must be devastating to handle along with GD and the roller coaster of emotions. You’re really going to need us and I want you to know I’m here for you. As a RN I know alot about the battles with cancer…( didn’t know a thing about Grave’s however until it was me who had it…has it…) I’ve been on levoxyl for about 3 weeks, going on 4, and I can honestly say I’m doing better with the depression…still having some anxiety, but hoping I can return to my job next week…before I lose it, which would be very bad news. My weight is gradually creeping up even tho’ I don’t eat much these days. I’m trying to walk it off, but it just clings on. I have to go have my labs drawn again today…here’s hoping… Never give up on hope…keep fighting. And please keep in touch…Again, I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. Feel free to vent anytime. And thanks for your support given me during some of my rougher moments.
      Rachel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.