Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

To Everyone!

Mele Kalikimaka and a Hauoli Makahiki Hou! (Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!) Here’s wishing everyone Happy Holidays from Honolulu, Hawaii. I wish it would snow here. I’ve never had a white Christmas. I really envy all of you who are surounded in snow right now. It’s sixty-something degrees right now at three in the morning Christmas Eve. I would post this message on Christmas Day, but I’m afraid I’ll be too busy.

Good news. I’m actually starting to be able to eat a little. Maybe that RAI is starting to work. Here’s hoping…

Love, Caroline

Anonymous

Oh sure, now you’ve got me crying! I come to this board for a little cheer and what do I get- Hawaii, no snow and 60 degrees. I’m crying! I’m sitting in tons of snow (you can have it) and this morning there was a 40 degree BELOW ZERO wind chill. Mele Kalikimaka THAT!!!!!!(Just kidding–sounds wonderful)- As we say in Minnesota: “Merry Christmas, yaaa, you betcha!KarenG

Anonymous

Hi Caroline! For me, it just wouldn’t be Christmas without snow. Although high winds in our area (SW Minnesota) kicked up that fluffy white stuff into blizzard conditions, Santa still made it to our house on Christmas Eve. Rudolph’s nose was in over-drive that night! :) I wish I could share some of this snow with YOU!

So glad to hear you’re feeling better and getting back your appetite. Life after RAI does get better – for some it just takes a little longer!

For my Swedish GD friends – God Jul och Gott Nytt Ar Onskar!

Debby

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.