Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stop the board? Getoutahere Claudia! Getting a little paranoid as well as upset? :)

Please, please don’t hesitate to post any note like that! that’s one of the reasons Jake has created for us, so we can vent all that stuff. Even tho it might seems silly afterward to you, I assure you that it isn’t to us. Like they say, been there, done that!

Feeling really nasty myself tonight! Did you get it all wrapped? Don’t leave us in suspence! :)

Bruce

Anonymous

Dear Claudia,
        Of course you can talk and get support from us. We are people who understand more than most. My dad was a twin, and when he died, his twin sister who he had not seen in years, knew. The bond is fierce, and you must not deny your rage and tears. The slippers sound like a great gift from the heart, and the love in the crosses that you exchanged is sweet. I remember the Christmas 16 years ago when I lost my Father in Law to cancer: we spent Chritmas eve together, and as sick as he was, he sat up and we celebrated his life together. Send your sister the love from the people you know on this bulletin board, I talk too much, but I speak for myself in sending love to both of you. And I know if I say it out loud, there are more than a few lurkers who also send you love. I agree, wrap your tears in with the package, and also remember with her your lives. Love, Karen

Anonymous

I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to stop the board or upset anyone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.